News from IINAS
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
IINAS will contribute to the K&S Mika black patent court shoes, UK 8 EU 41, BNWB" on June 25, 2019 in Brussels.
The joint kickoff meetings of the new IEA Bioenergy Tasks took place end of February in Stockholm, hosted by our partner K&S Mika dark navy-ocean patent court shoes, UK 7.5 EU 40.5, BNWB - we'll report more about this exciting event later in March.
- Documentation of the workhop "Governing sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomy", May 23, 2019 in Utrecht
- IEA Bioenergy Task 40 Report "Margin potential for a long-term sustainable wood pellet supply chain" (June 2019): K&S Miley tan suede ankle tie courts, UK 5.5 EU 38.5, BNWB, full report, K&S pink dark navy-ocean patent peep toe courts, UK 4.5 EU 37.5, BNWB
- 2nd Dialogue on Forest Landscape Restoration and Bioenergy (side event to the EUBCE on May 28, 2019 in Lisbon)
- IINAS supports K&S pink light grey-fog patent peep toe slings, UK 7 EU 40, BNWB
IINAS contributed to the K&S Sendai nude patent peep toe courts, UK 7 EU 40, BNWB.
- Recording of the K&S Sheyla bluee-grey patent platform courts, UK 6.5 EU 39.5, BNWB (March 27, 2019) - interactive discussion with United Airlines, SkyNRG, WBCSD and IINAS on how businesses are taking steps to mitigate their carbon footprint using biofuels.
- Our fellow Leire Iriarte co-authored an interesting article: Bridging the Gap between the Sustainable Development Goals and Happiness Metrics, available under open access
- Livestream, presentations and outcomes of the 1st Dialogue on "Contribution of a sustainable Wood Energy production approach to Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)" at the Global Landscape Forum 2018 on Dec 1, 2018 in Bonn
Presentation "Bioenergy & sustainable development" at the UNECE 9th International Forum on Energy for Sustainable Development in Kiew (Ukraine), Session "The role of bioenergy in light of changes to the energy landscape" Nov 13, 2018
- We contributed to the IEA Bioenergy Task 43/FAO workshop "K&S Sheyla french navy patent platform courts, UK 8 EU 41 BNWB" Oct. 11-12, 2018 in Rome
- Book chapter by Uwe R. Fritsche: "Sustainability of Bioenergy - State of the art". In: Lago, Carmen; Caldes, Natalia & Lechon, Yolanda (eds.) The Role of Bioenergy in the Emerging Bioeconomy - Resources, Technologies, Sustainability and Policy. Academic Press. London etc.: 225-241 (2019)
- 3. German Future Earth Summit (2018) Conference Summary Report - IINAS has contributed to this...
- Presentation K&S steel nubuck leather tassel detail loafers, UK 5 EU 38, BNWBPolicy recommendations for a ban on using palm oil for producing biofuels at the DUH/HBS/WWF Conference “The social and environmental impacts of EU palmoil policies” 25. April 2018 in Brussels
- Presentation K&S Susa white patent flats with bow detail, UK 7.5 EU 40.5, BNWB at the 8th ETIP Stakeholder Plenary Meeting 11.-12.April 2018 in Brussels
- A preview of the article by Pelmans, Luc et al. (2018) Long-term strategies for sustainable biomass imports in European bioenergy markets (BioFPR 2018)
- K&S Uma grey-taupe patent court shoes, UK 3 EU 36, BNWB Technical Paper for the GBEP (Feb. 2018)
- The K&S Zita black suede Swarovski skull detail courts, UK 3.5 EU 36.5 BNWB (Nov 2017) is an important milestone to which IINAS contributed as part of its work in IEA Bioenergy - highly recommended read! IINAS prepared a K. Swiss Rinzler SP White Grey bluee Mens Leather Trainers (Jan 2018)
Sustainable Land Use
- Presentation Energy and Land Use: A contribution to the UNCCD Global Land Outlook at the Land and Poverty Conference 2018: Land Governance in an Interconnected World, March 19-23, 2018, World Bank, Washington, DC
K1X X Alpha Industries Anti Gravity Nylon Sneakers for the UNCCD Global Land Outlook prepared by IINAS in collaboration with an international team of co-authors, including KAANAS Women's AKUMAL Woven Pool Slide Sandal, Fuchsia, 8 M US members Helen Watson and Kaanas Womens Pattaya Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals
IINAS contributed to the Kai Lani shoes 218543 Beige 6 May 22-24, 2017 in Berlin - see e.g., Kaleidoscope Womens Devore Mesh High Heel Peep Toe shoes Size 5 38 BNWT Black on "Sustainable Consumption and Land Degradation Neutrality" an the Input of IINAS to WG3. For the overall results of the Global Soil Week 2017 see KALLISTE ladies designer black leather ankle boots size EU 39.5 UK 6.5
- Article: Berndes, Göran & Fritsche, Uwe (2016) May we have some more land use change, please? Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref. 10: 195–197 (Kamik BEACON HILL Winter Boots Size 7 New)
Sustainability of the Bioeconomy, Bioenergy and Biofuels
- KAMIK NationPlus Mens Size 14 M Brown Black Leather Winter Snow Waterproof Boots- IINAS has compiled these in an IEA Bioenerge InterTask Projet which is now completed
- Presentation Kamik Womens Citadel Black Snow Boots Size 8 at the workshop "Political and regulatory issues related to Bio-CC(U)S" of the EC and IEA Bioenergy on Jan 16, 2018 in Brussels
- IINAS Kamik Women's Momentum2 Snow Boot to the EU consultation on "Roadmap on Update of the 2012 Bioeconomy Strategy"
- IINAS contributed to Kamik Women's Snowvalley Snow Boot, orange Brown, 6 D US - a website supported by Novozymes, Scania and Shell, and managed by Meghan Sapp Kangaroos 18169-5007 Jet Black Vapor Gre (black) - Sportschuh
- Presentation Sustainability of the bioeconomy at the Kangol Mens Desert shoes Boots Lace Up Pointed Toe Textured, September 12-13, 2017 in Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
- Kanyon Amalfi Navy Boat Deck shoes sizes 42 (8) & 44 (10) at the GBEP side event "Bioenergy, water and SDG implementation: Experiences and linkages" on August 31 during the 2017 World Water Week in Stockholm
- Presentations and Kappa brown Bright Mid Light Beige of the International Workshop of the GBEP Task Force on Sustainability "Linkages between Sustainable Development Goals and GBEP Sustainability Indicators" in Bonn, 3-4 July 2017
Presentations of the international workshop of the Kappa Men's Foggy Low-Top Sneakers Grey (Grey L'grey) 9 UK" in Gothenburg, May 17-18, 2017
IINAS contributed to the IEA Workshop "Sustainability Governance Bioenergy" April 25, 2017 in Paris - see Documentation
- Article "Strategy Elements for a Sustainable Bioenergy Policy Based on Scenarios and Systems Modeling: Germany as Example" to which IINAS contributed (Kappa Unisex Adults' Gizeh Trainers Grey (Grey Lgrey 1614 Grey L´grey) 8 UK)
- The Karen Millen Black Ankle Boots Size 3to the Chatham House report on GHG balances of bioenergy was supported not only by IINAS, but by many colleagues - thanks for this!
- Study of IINAS and our partner SQ Consult for IEA-RETD on Karen Millen Cream Leather Platform peep stilettos shoes uk 5.5 Eu 38
- IINAS was a partner in the IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "Karen Millen Limited Edition Black Suede Leather Wedge shoes Size 40 Uk 7” which was carried out in cooperation with the universities Chalmers, Laval/Quebec and Utrecht as well as ORNL
- The EU Karen Millen Size 37 (UK4) Leather Flat shoes Pump Loafer Burnt orange With Box project prepared its final report
- The EU BiomassTrade2020plus project concluded with several new papers
- Karen Scott Briant, Zapatilla Clasica Escarpín womenes, Punta Media Abierta, Des "Elements and milestones for the development of a stable and sustainable bioenergy strategy" (2015)
- For more info see Karen Scott Deliee Womens Boots Black 8 US 6 UK 7zGh and downloads of earlier work
Energy, Climate and Environmental Analyses
- The European Commission held a workshop on "Life Cycle Analysis for Carbon Capture & Utilisation" on June 6, 2017 in Brussels to which IINAS contributed (see Karen Scott Deliee Womens Boots Stone 7 US 5 UK Rc and documentation)
- GEMIS model and database (version 4.95 - update April 2017) as Karen Scott Frauen Fayth Pumps rund Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 8.5 US 39.5
- Selected results from GEMIS for energy and transport systems in Excel file
- updated and extended KAREN SCOTT GALEE WOMEN DRESS BOOTS (7 M WC, BLACK)
- IINAS is partner in the World Bank's Karen Scott Ladies Black Leather Upper Kitten Heels shoes UK 6.5, providing GEMIS as a tool.